Autor Tema: ChromeCast Audio de Google  (Leído 4467 veces)

Óz

• 250+
Re:ChromeCast Audio de Google
« Respuesta #30 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 09:19:51 pm »
Por tu red wifi.
Tiene que estar conectado en la misma red que tu tablet o smartphone..la de tu casa.

Es muy fácil

Las propias aplicaciones compatibles como spotify, Tidal,etc, una vez ya está configurado, ya te dan la opción de transmitir al Chromecast

@stersa, ¿sabes si funciona enlazado a la red de un móvil en modo hotspot? Gracias.

Naz

• 100+
« Respuesta #31 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 09:25:24 pm »
Yo utilizo un AirPort Express de Apple para enviar música desde el Ipad al amplificador y estoy encantado. Es lo mismo que hace el Chromecast, no?

stersa

• 1000+
« Respuesta #32 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 09:28:11 pm »
Yo utilizo un AirPort Express de Apple para enviar música desde el Ipad al amplificador y estoy encantado. Es lo mismo que hace el Chromecast, no?

El Chromecast lleva su propio dac incorporado..24/96 para conectarlo por RCA a un amplificador,Altavoces Auto-Amplificados  o bien a través de conexión optica como transporte a un DAC externo.

Saludos

Sisco
Cada dia menos auriculares...o no..

stersa

• 1000+
« Respuesta #33 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 09:28:48 pm »
Por tu red wifi.
Tiene que estar conectado en la misma red que tu tablet o smartphone..la de tu casa.

Es muy fácil

Las propias aplicaciones compatibles como spotify, Tidal,etc, una vez ya está configurado, ya te dan la opción de transmitir al Chromecast

@stersa, ¿sabes si funciona enlazado a la red de un móvil en modo hotspot? Gracias.

Hola.

No lo he probado, pero no lo tengo nada claro...

EDITO...

This is a quick how to based on my experience of getting a Chromecast Audio working in my car. The official Chromecast Audio FAQ says it can't be done, but it can.

I already have Bluetooth audio in my car but have always been dissapointed with the sound quality (even with apt-X), so I bought a Chromecast Audio to see if that would improve things and it's really worked out, it's not as slick to use as Bluetooth audio but the quality is a revelation.

Anyway, here's a quick how to of how to do it.

You will need:

A Chromecast Audio (CCA)

A compatible phone (I used a Nexus 5) with enough data allowance on your plan, and Wifi hotspot functionality.

A spare aux-in on your car stereo to plug the CCA into.

A USB power-source in your car to power the CCA.

Also, for the initial setup only you will need:

Another phone or tablet that can run the Chromecast app (I used an LG tablet running Android)
Optionally, for a slicker experience, you will need:

A bluetooth audio adapter in the car, or an NFC tag attached to your phone holder
Initial setup:

Enable the Wifi hotspot on your phone.

Connect the tablet to that Wifi hotspot. Install the Chromecast app if you haven't already.

Power-on the CCA, wait a few seconds for it to start up.

Open the Chromecast app on the phone and look for the Chromecast to connect to. You can then configure the Chromecast to connect to the hotspot.

Open an app on your phone that can cast (e.g. Spotify). You should now be able to see the Chromecast through Spotify and cast to it.

That's it, you are done, when you are in the car and want to cast, just start your hotspot and wait up to a minute, the Chromecast should appear in your casting app.

Optional additional setup for automation:

Install an automation app such as Llama or Tasker on your phone. Configure it so that when the phone connects to either your bluetooth audio adapter or a nearby NFC tag, the hotspot is automatically enabled. This means the chromecast will automatically hook-up shortly after you turn on the ignition.

If you like, perhaps you can also get the automation app to start your favourite casting app and begin playback.

That's it, hope I didn't forget anything.

Saludos

Sisco
« última modificación: Noviembre 16, 2018, 09:34:45 pm por stersa »

jasered

• Junior
« Respuesta #34 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 10:06:11 pm »

Lo mismo. El AirPort Express también tiene salida óptica y de 3.5, y también lleva un dac, claro.

La gran diferencia es que si tienes ecosistema apple, el AirPort es compatible con absolutamente todo, pero el de google solo con las aplicaciones que lo hayan implementado.

Por eso, para ecosistema apple mucho mejor el AirPort, y para android el chromecast.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Óz

• 250+
« Respuesta #35 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 10:37:00 pm »

Hola.

No lo he probado, pero no lo tengo nada claro...

EDITO...

This is a quick how to based on my experience of getting a Chromecast Audio working in my car. The official Chromecast Audio FAQ says it can't be done, but it can.

I already have Bluetooth audio in my car but have always been dissapointed with the sound quality (even with apt-X), so I bought a Chromecast Audio to see if that would improve things and it's really worked out, it's not as slick to use as Bluetooth audio but the quality is a revelation.

Anyway, here's a quick how to of how to do it.

You will need:

A Chromecast Audio (CCA)

A compatible phone (I used a Nexus 5) with enough data allowance on your plan, and Wifi hotspot functionality.

A spare aux-in on your car stereo to plug the CCA into.

A USB power-source in your car to power the CCA.

Also, for the initial setup only you will need:

Another phone or tablet that can run the Chromecast app (I used an LG tablet running Android)
Optionally, for a slicker experience, you will need:

A bluetooth audio adapter in the car, or an NFC tag attached to your phone holder
Initial setup:

Enable the Wifi hotspot on your phone.

Connect the tablet to that Wifi hotspot. Install the Chromecast app if you haven't already.

Power-on the CCA, wait a few seconds for it to start up.

Open the Chromecast app on the phone and look for the Chromecast to connect to. You can then configure the Chromecast to connect to the hotspot.

Open an app on your phone that can cast (e.g. Spotify). You should now be able to see the Chromecast through Spotify and cast to it.

That's it, you are done, when you are in the car and want to cast, just start your hotspot and wait up to a minute, the Chromecast should appear in your casting app.

Optional additional setup for automation:

Install an automation app such as Llama or Tasker on your phone. Configure it so that when the phone connects to either your bluetooth audio adapter or a nearby NFC tag, the hotspot is automatically enabled. This means the chromecast will automatically hook-up shortly after you turn on the ignition.

If you like, perhaps you can also get the automation app to start your favourite casting app and begin playback.

That's it, hope I didn't forget anything.

Saludos

Sisco

Gracias @stersa, ¡¡vaya lío!!

Pensaba qué tal vez el CCA vería el hotspot como una red normal a la que conectarse, y al hacer el móvil de router y estar ambos en la misma subred, podría funcionar. Ese tutorial está bien explicado, pero vaya jaleo tú... :o

VILLAESPESA

• Junior
« Respuesta #36 en: Noviembre 17, 2018, 12:12:49 am »
Yo desde hace bastante tiempo utilizo para oír por mi equipo , a través del Iphone o del Ipad via wifi, ya que mucho más cómodo, pues no tengo que encender el ordenador .
Encontré el ASUS CLIQUE R-100 que emite a 24/192 se asocia a JUKEBOX  para streamer de SPOTIFY, pero encontré MUSAIC , desde dónde se puede escuchar también TYDAL y QOBUZ.
El precio en AMAZON UK, está sobe unas 19 Libras , lo que es un chollazo
Saludos

VILLAESPESA

• Junior
« Respuesta #37 en: Noviembre 17, 2018, 12:15:15 am »
El precio que quería decir es 19 Libras

Óz

• 250+
« Respuesta #38 en: Noviembre 17, 2018, 10:50:31 am »
Acabo de encontrar esta página con un montón de alternativas quizá interesantes:
https://www.spotifygear.com/type/streamers/
(no exclusivamente para Spotify en muchos casos, a pesar del nombre de la web).

Aunque el CCA parece un ganador...

pricol

• Junior
« Respuesta #39 en: Noviembre 17, 2018, 03:03:09 pm »
Gracias de nuevo, a ver si me animo

stersa

• 1000+
« Respuesta #40 en: Noviembre 18, 2018, 06:34:20 pm »
Estoy probando esta tarde el CCA en el equipo grande. Hacia bastante tiempo que no escuchaba música con él.

Que distinto se escucha con respecto a unos auriculares.
No tiene nada que ver. Hoy he encontrado muchas diferencias.
Hasta me he tenido que acostumbrar durante un rato.

Al cabo de ese tiempo,encuentras tantas diferencias a favor de uno u otro.

Los graves tan distintamente posicionados y la escena frontal...nada que ver la forma de escucha de Auriculares

En resumidas cuentas..que el CCA es un campeón.. :)

Saludos

Sisco
« última modificación: Noviembre 18, 2018, 06:36:15 pm por stersa »